- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes (red or green)
- 2 cups red currants (if in season – if not, substitute blueberries)
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 apples, sliced
- 3 tangerines, broken into sections
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Add fruit to a large serving bowl.
- Pour juice over fruit and toss until well coated.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.